...because we are in Tokyo, Japan!
Due to some complications in Halifax, our travel day was extended by about 8 hours and two flights. Eep! We went Toronto, Detroit, Tokyo, and we're waiting to board for Beijing.
Somewhere several thousand kms in, while I was eating weird plane chicken, I realized that I would not be eating Mom or Steve's food for four months. That's enough to make a person cry. Is it bad that I'm already looking forward to turkey dinner?
The craziest part of this (so far) 25 hour travel day is that we haven't seen "night time" yet. We flew over Alaska, which was beautiful (thanks, Becca, for waking me up). Basically, this is the longest day ever - and it's not over yet!
We'll be boarding in about 15 minutes - talk to you from Beijing!
Thinking of you Kenzie-brave and courageous girl-as you embark on this amazing adventure. Sending prayers and love across the airways. Your blog is very cool! xo Tanya
ReplyDeleteget snapchat. i want to see your face on the daily. and send you some nice images of me. DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME.
ReplyDelete